Our Movie-making worksheet teaches kids the importance of structure in telling stories. It focuses on a simple process, with tips and tricks along the way, which help kids make great movies!
- Lower Primary (5-8 years old)
- Middle Primary (8-11 years old)
- Upper Primary (11-14 years old)
- Developing Ideas
- Communicating and Interpreting
- Computer / Tablet with software for taking photos
- Pen and Paper
- 2+ litres of LEGO and/or other Creative Materials
We gratefully receive donations towards this resource on our donation page.